2010 on the horizon. passive aggressive has its fun sometimes, right? ha…
1. things that you say, jon mclaughlin (ok now)
i’m not a fool i know all the rules/you can’t trick me, get one by me/how can you be sure you’re the only one who’s working an angle tonight?
2. gravity, sara bareilles (little voice)
i live here on my knees as i try to make you see that you’re everything i need here on the ground/but you’re neither friend nor foe though i can’t seem to let you go/the one thing i still know is that you’re keeping me down
3. keep faith, matt wertz (under summer sun)
everybody hurts, everybody’s broken/but you gotta know, if you ever need me, i’ll be waiting
4. someone saved my life tonight, elton john (captain fantastic and the brown dirt cowboy)
i’m strangled by your haunting social scene/just a pawn out-played by a dominating queen
5. samsonite man, alicia keys (diary of alicia keys)
so many years of heartache and pain is all you seem to know him for/is it you or is it he to blame whenever he walks out your door?
6. back to you, john mayer (room for squares)
i know that it comes back to me/doesn’t it scare you, your will is not as strong as it used to be
7. just give it time, jon mclaughlin (indiana)
still waters, heavy hearts/the plans that we made all fall apart/disillusioned, lost in the gray/how can we fix a heart when it breaks?/don’t know how much more you can take…